Urban Star


This morning I was bored and I started to read all the notice about the latest news, new store openings and so on... and I found a lot of nice things to be combined with each other.
To be honest I found a lot of gifts but I didn't know how to match them to create a particular style. My first idea was to combine the "Kawaii" style to the "Urban Rock", but the result did not convince me...
So I decided to keep a rocker style. I hope that you will appreciate it :3


Details:

Hair: Uw.St GroupGift 2012 - Silverwolf&Black (Free to join)
Skin: *MYUGLYDOROTHY* - Freebie Skin (0L$ at TOV KOREA)
Eyes: Chus! - Lune Lens in Vicodin
Necklace: ..The Lost.. - Just in time necklace (free)
T-shirt/Bra/Pants: DeJaaVu - Asha GG (check in the notice - free to join)
Jacket: Poised - Think Indie Jacket (Group gift - Free to join)
Boots: Blackburns - Sneakers Boots (free on marketplace)


Mafalda

Commenti

Post più popolari