Steam Love


Hello and good morning to all!
Today I want a steam love! I always loved steampunk and I must show you my daily outfit.
Bare Rose has surprised me with Steam Ball, it's amazing with the material texture (and the top hat is AWESOME!). In the outfit are included the boots, wings and top hat!
So, my sl partner made those steam eyes! In my opinion both are amazing and they're really cheap! Only 5L$ each on marketplace!

Details:
Shape: Mafalda's Store - Sayuri's Shape (not free - on Marketplace)
Skin: DimbulaRose - Doll skin (Halloween lucky letter)
Hair: RosyMood - Daylily (Dark colors) (not free)
Outfit/boots/wings/hat: :::B@R::: - Steam Ball (not free)
Eyes: Mad Hatter's Workshop - Clockwork gold 5L$ https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Clockwork-gold-Eyes-The-Mad-Hatters-Workshop/4778946



Mafalda

Commenti

Post più popolari