Lost


Today I was at EMO-tions' Store and I found a new GG, it's an interesting pose with hair but I tried to use it for something different and this is the goal: a super artistic photo. I must tell you: I haven't PS or similar and I don't really like who use it for change TOTALLY his/her snapshot. I think if you use PS it's only for contrast, shadows, color effect etc etc, not for a cosmetic surgery.
Well... this is what I did :3 and I really love it.

Details:

Pose: EMO-tion - New Group Gift (Free to join)

Skin/that stuff that orbits around me: "Listen..." Hot Column - Alpha.tribe (It's a prize, no... it's not a hunt, but it's a game about sound. I found it VERY interesting -and hard- you can find it at Topophonia: Four Realizations in Sound  - HUMlab (75, 221, 1085) )

Gloves: [Plastik] - TDTH 4.0 0L$ ("Extra")

Suits: [Gothica] Group Gift (Free to join)

Boots: R E D - Boots mesh (0L$ On marketplace)

Hair: KMADD - Vig Group Gift (When I joined it was free, I dunno if it is always free :S sorry)


Mafalda

Commenti

Post più popolari