Gothica - Plastik


I was hunting and I found [Gothica] (later I noticed there it was already passed the legendary Xanthe :D). In the store there are a lot of group gift and a lot of lucky letters! How could I resist to not to take everything? Impossible! And so here's my daily outfits.

Details:

FREE/GG:

Skin: New Faces - Group Gift (Free to join)
Eyes: Chicaboom! - Blue Green eyes (1L$ - Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eye-Blue-Green-Elfie-Chicaboom/4813260)
Undershirt: [R Allure] - Devious Strapless Corset (GG - Free to join)
Corset: [Gothica] - Gothic corset Mesh *Green* (GG - Free to join)
Gloves: [Plastik] - Extra from TDTH 4.0 (0L$)
Miniskirt: [Plastik] - Extra from TDTH 4.0 (0L$)
Boots: [Plastik] - Extra from TDTH 4.0 (0L$)

NOT FREE:

Hair: Monso - Khaleesi - Natural pack II (350L$)
Collar mesh: BB - Collar Grey (No more available :C)


Mafalda

Commenti

Post più popolari